Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
A nice strawberry smoothie recipe to try !
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe Ingredients:
* 1-1/2 cups frozen sliced or whole strawberries (or fresh strawberries)
* 1 banana
* 1 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate
* 1 cup vanilla soy milk
* 1/2 cup ice, if using fresh strawberries instead of frozen
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place strawberries and banana in a blender, food processor or Vita-Mix Turbo Blender (Buy Direct). If using fresh strawberries in place of frozen, add ice at this point.
2. Top with orange juice concentrate and soy milk.
3. Puree until smooth.
If using a blender, you may have trouble pureeing the strawberries, especially if they are whole. Stop the blender. Remove it from its motor base. Remove the cover and use a spoon to push the strawberries down into the blades. Replace the cover, and puree until smooth. The strawberry smoothie recipe is ready ! Enjoy it !