Strawberry Smoothie Recipe 2
A nice strawberry smoothie recipe ....try this one !!
* 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
* 1/2 cup cranberry raspberry juice
* 1/4 cup orange juice
* 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
* 2 fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
1. Place the strawberries in the bottom of a blender, Vita-Mix Turbo Blender (Buy Direct), or food processor, fitted with a metal blade.
2. Add the juices.
3. Top with the yogurt and puree until smooth.
4. Pour into glasses and garnish with each with a strawberry.
Serve the strawberry smoothie immediately. Makes 2 servings....nice ! Enjoy it !